Here is an article from CNBC that contains 5 hot tips for creating the ideal resume! We believe all of these are good considerations and hope this helps some of our candidates looking for their ideal position.
The 5 tips include:
- Remote Collaboration (Zoom, MS Teams, Slack, Trello) – We all do this!
- Critical Thinking (problems solved, lesson learned)
- Digital Literacy (don’t overlook the basics- Excel, GoogleDocs, Social Media)
- Data Analysis (mention a time where you used data to solve a problem or come to a decision)
- Skills Mapping (that’s what I call it 😀…take their job description and craft your resume to the role. Don’t LIE…but definitely mention the skills/accomplishments that would relate to the position you are seeking. Don’t be afraid to have a few different versions of your resume that are fine-tuned to different company’s needs)
Once you’ve modified your resume, check out our Open Positions and apply for your ideal position!